Monday, November 2, 2009

Photo Assignment 5: Motion


This week I took pictures of motion. I had a hard time getting the shot I wanted, I either took the picture too late or to early so I would miss the action. This weekend my family was raking all the leaves in our yard and we made a huge pile! My sisters and I put a ladder nest to the pile and jumped into it. My best picture is of my sister Lauren jumping into the pile. I actually took this picture with my Iphone. Also in my album i have pictures of the water in the toilet. I would flush the toilet and take a picture of the moving water. In the album there are also pictures I took of my soccer game.
Aperture: 2.8 f stops

6 comments:

  1. nice picture, I like the blur and everything, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan I really like this picture! You used rule of thirds really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan I love this picture! I agree with Emilie about how you used the rule of thirds. I also really like the scenery of this photo, and I love your sisters face as well. haha. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture, you can really see her expression and it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I like how you can tell that the picture is in motion. I also like how its not too blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cool! I like how it captures her in mid-air! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete