Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo Assignment 7:Animal


This week I took pictures of my cousins dog, Dasher that my family is dog sitting at the moment and my cat, Hailey. We gave dasher a bath so he is all wet. In some of the pictures he is shaking. This photo assignment was really fun to shoot because it was challenging to control the subject. My animals did not really want their pictures taken, every time I would go to shoot them they would turn around.

Iso- 100
Aperture- 4 f stops
Exposure- 1/80 sec

7 comments:

  1. This is a really good picture. I like how its mainly focused on the dog:) nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! It uses good depth of field!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dog is so cute! Good job getting the dog looking at the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh this is so cute! I love this picture. You used rule of thirds really well, and I like the leaves in the background. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is awesome, i wanna play with him, great picture. Try black and white?

    ReplyDelete
  6. your dog is adorable. i like how it seems like he just got done swimming or something. the backgrounds very good too. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like photo #3 in the slide show of the dog shaking his body. Great capture of motion. The close-ups of the cat are neat too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete